We need great tutorials
At wfTutorials we want to create a single resource for some of the web greatest source for tutorials. Individually I can only create so much.
Thats where you come in. Although the budget is small to start of I'm will to pay awesome developers for their time and knowledge to create great content/tutorials.
You don't need to be super experience or a rockstar programmer or any of that stuff. You just need to have knowledge that you are willing to share
Do you what you do.
Do you have a love for programming and learning new technologies. Thats awesome. So do we.
I spend countless time learning new an different languages. Thats why I came up with wfTutorials. I realized that I still wasn't statisfied with the blogs out there
Whats in it for me.
You mean besides the chance to change the world. We are willing to pay you up to $50USD for you time to writing great tutorials for us.
The process is simple. Contact us saying you want to write for us and we will get in contact with you to confirm.
How to get started.
Follow these steps to get started.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I need the following information to verify you - linkedin profile and github profile. (Required)
- State the language you want to write tutorials for
- I'll contact you and we'll arrange payment details and number of articles.
- Thats is. Login to wfTutorials and get started writting.
What kind of languages you want
Only the most popular. Thats a joke. Any and all languages. Whatever you know and can share your knowledge with others.
Heres a list of what I would like in order of relative priority
- Mobile Development ( Kotlin, Java, React )
PHP is only left out because I know it and have written about it extensively on the site. If you have experience in its many frameworks thought that would be great. Check out the list below.
- Code Igniter
- Yii 2
- Cake PHP
- PHP ( alrite, I'm sure you know more than me)
Don't let the list trick you. I will accept any language you know. Once you can write proper technical tutorials. If you need more list check out below
- Desktop ( Electron, Java, Python)
- Gaming (Unity, C++)
- Apple ( Swift )
- UI frameworks ( Vue.js, Angular, React )